The Joint Antennas and Propagation/Microwave Theory & Techniques Chapter is an IEEE body set up to assist the local technical community by providing relevant seminars and conferences in the broad fields relating to antennas, propagation, microwave theory, techniques and applications.
- Chair: Shengjian Jammy Chen
- Vice-Chair: Debrata Karmoka
- Secretary: Morteza Shahpari
- Treasurer: Kin Shing Bobby Yau
Related IEEE links
- IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society
- IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society
- TeraHertz for Defence and Security
If you have any inquiries about our chapter or the activities occurring within this state you can email our chairman.
Our local chapter can be contacted via email at [email protected]