The Joint Control, Aerospace and Electronic Systems Chapter is an IEEE body set up to assist the local technical community by providing relevant seminars, workshops and conferences in the broad fields relating to control theory and applications, radar, navigation, tracking and signal processing.
- Chair: Dr Waddah Al-Ashwal
- Vice-Chair: Dr Luke Rosenberg
- Secretary: Prof Kutluyil Dogancay
- Treasurer: Dr Leigh Powis
Related IEEE links
- Waveform Selection for a Scanning Radar in the Maritime Environment Seminar
- Ultra Wideband Surveillance Radar Short Course by Mark Davis