START NEW STUDENT BRANCH PES CHAPTER
Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. Students enjoy special IEEE and PES membership discounts. Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
To join PES as a student member you must first be an IEEE student member. IEEE student membership yearly dues are US$27 for India. After you become an IEEE member, your first year of PES membership is free. After your first year, PES membership dues are only US$18.00 per year.
If you are a Student and you have never been a PES member before, you can try your first year on us. Get PES Membership Free for your First year.
Want to form a PES Student Branch Chapter? It’s easier than you think:
- Locate a Student Branch Chapter
Creation of a PES Student Branch Chapter requires:
- An IEEE Student Branch is required to establish a PES Student Branch Chapter.
- Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of PES.
- A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and PES.
- The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
- Completed and approved petition.
More information on petitions can be found here.