PES India Chapters Council (PICC) was formed in the year 2018, in order to provide for better coordination and collaboration among various PES chapters in India. PICC has a primary objective to promote regional activities, increase PES professional membership and empower PES local leaders.
- Organise workshops and webinars
- Promote PES scholarship program
- Membership development (Corporate and Individual)
- Identify pool of resources
- Organise PICC owned international conference
- Promote IEEE Standard adaptation and usage in India
- Setup standing committees
March 5, 2022
Webinar on: Big Data, IoT, EDM and New Data Requirements of Drones and Robotic Inspection Devices
PES Global Workshop 2021
Operating Modern Power system under Uncertainty
Mr. Dean Sharafi
About IEEE and PES
What is IEEE?
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.
What is the IEEE Power & Energy Society?
The mission of IEEE Power & Energy Society is to be the leading provider of scientific and engineering information on electric power and energy for the betterment of society, and preferred professional development source of its members.