Greetings from IEEE Information Theory Society Bangalore Chapter!!
Welcome to Join IEEE Information Theory Society Membership
The objective of IEEE technical societies is to provide a scientific and educational platform, directed
towards the advancement of the theory and practice of electrical, electronics, and allied branches of
engineering. IEEE society memberships enables an individual to stay current/updated within a chosen
technology and ensures one is in touch with peers. IEEE Information Theory Society (ITS) is a leading
technical society that focus on the processing, transmission, storage, and use of information, as well as the foundation of the communications process. Technical interests encompass theoretical and applied aspects of coding, communications, and communications networks. The Society sponsors various conferences, including the International Symposium on Information Theory.
As a member of the Information Theory Society, benefits include:
- Reduced registration fees to conferences, workshops, and Information Theory schools.
- The IEEE Information Theory Society Digital Library with electronic access to IEEE Transactions on
Information Theory, and IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Information Theory.
- IEEE BITS the Information Theory Magazine, which will release their first issue later in the 2021
membership year. All Information Theory Society members will receive a print version with their
- Free print copy of the IEEE Information Theory Newsletter.
- Networking opportunities through our outreach events.
Our membership fee has been reduced this year to $25=1830 INR for Members and only $1=70 INR for
Student Members. (https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/dues.html)
If you need any further assistance do not hesitate to write us back at.
Dr. Parameshachari B.D.
Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology,Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064