IEEE Vic. Student Paper Prize Competition has started.
Consistent with its corporate objective of promoting the science and practice of electrical and electronics engineering, the IEEE Victorian Section is pleased to offer awards to IEEE Victorian Section student member authors with accepted papers at IEEE or approved non-IEEE conferences.
The awards are for a winner and runner-up in each of two categories: “Overall Best Paper” and the “Best First Publication”.
To enter a person must:
- Be a member of IEEE and the IEEE Victorian Section prior to submitting an entry.
- Be a student (or have been at the time of paper submission deadline) and carry at least 50% of a normal full-time academic program as a registered undergraduate or graduate student in a regular course of study.
- Be the author or co-author of an accepted paper in the conference or journal.
- Have contributed to at least 50% of the research presented.
- The last day to submit entries is 11 June 2021.
- The applicant must complete all of the details in the application below.
- There are two categories: “Best Overall Paper” and the “Best First Publication”.
- Prizes will be awarded to two papers in each category ($300 first prize and $200 runner-up).
- Only one student author per paper will be awarded.
- These prizes are awarded at the sole discretion of the IEEE Victorian Section Executive Committee
- The IEEE Victorian Section Committee is under no obligation to make awards and may withhold awards completely, or make any other changes it sees fit, at its sole discretion.
- The awards will be announced at the June meeting of the IEEE Victorian Section Committee.