What you need?
- Support from your institute and department.
- A faculty mentor: who will supervise and sign off on the activities of the student branch
- Signatures of at least 12 potential members ready to pay the IEEE registration fees
- A separate bank account in the name of your student branch
- You need to be an IEEE member yourself
How to register?
- You are required to fill an online petition to form a new ‘IEEE Geographic Unit’. Fill up the online petition by clicking here.
- You need to login to your IEEE account to access the petition.
- For further questions and guidance, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find out your region, council and section by following this link.