GETTING STARTED WITH EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
A brief about the speaker
MR. Vijay Mahanthesh
• 16+ Years of professional experience spread across Industry and Academia.
• Currently working as Managing director at Cleverbit Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
• Associated with various organizations as Consultant Trainer
• Worked with Semiconductor industries like National Semiconductors, CVC, and Masamb Electronics as Design and Verification Engineer
• Worked as Faculty in Engineering colleges both in India and Abroad (Mauritius)
AREAS OF INTEREST
• C, C++ and Python Programming
• Embedded Systems and IoT
• Frontend VLSI Designing
• M.S. in VLSI-CAD, MAHE University, Manipal
• BE in Instrumentation Technology from VTU, Belagavi
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Involved in frontend verification of ARM Core Processor
• Design and verification of Network-on-chip
• Frontend Verification of Embedded Protocols: I2C, CAN, AMBA using VMM Methodology
• Has conducted various Workshops on Programming and Embedded System Design
• Has trained over 10K students on programming.
• Has successfully guided number of students to carry out their academic thesis, at both UG and PG levels
Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560098
Proceedings of the Webinar
IEEE CASS Bangalore Chapter conducts high quality industry oriented webinars. This is one of them.
Mr. Aloke Kumar Das, Vice Chair, CASS Bangalore, inaugurated the event. He introduced the speaker Mr. Vijay Mahantesh with the audience.
Mr. Vijay addressed the forum with his wonderful technical presentation. He added hands-on session as well. The attendees received it very well.
At the end Dr. Jalaja S, Chair, CASS Bangalore, addressed the audience with closing remarks.